Applicants having either:
- Master degree or equivalent degree in science or engineering
- Bachelor degree with 3 years of professenal experience at least
- Adequate command of spoken and written English is required for admission.
- Language qualification is requested: TOEFL (paper-based): 550, TOEFL (IBT): 79, TOEIC: 750, IELTS: 6.0.
- Except if applicant’s first language is English or total instruction of Bachelor or master degree has been provided in English.
Selection is made upon the study of the application file. Interviews can be organized if necessary.
Deadlines for application : from March to July.
Applications have to be sent:
Institut Superieur de l’Aeronautique et de l’Espace (ISAE)
Direction des masters et mastères spécialisés
10, avenue Edouard Belin
BP 54032 - 31055 Toulouse Cedex 4 – France
Application fees: 67 euros (non-refundable).
Tuition fees: 12 500 euros.
French and European Students: 7 000 euros
(students graduated in the year of application or the year before, and with no professional experience)